Permanent exhibits in our three nineteenth century
- Indian artifacts, history of Mary Ann Isaacs
(Brotherton), Christmas Dagnette (Wea), Baptiste
Peoria (Confederated Tribes) and others.
- History of Miami County ghost towns and early
- Information about early country and city businesses,
schools, parks racetracks, hotels, opera houses, etc.
- Artifacts from St. Philippine Duschene Shrine and
Mission to the Potawatomie Indians 1837-1847.
- Barbwire and early tools, glassware, furniture, vintage
clothing and quilts.
- Dentists' and Doctor's offices, and Hillsdale's Coburn
- The Great Patterson Shows and Circus Winter
Quarters which employed 500 people.
- Information about John Brown, Quantrill, and the
contributions of Lou Baehr, Irene Bowman, Maud
Carver, the VanderVries and others.
- Artifacts collected from Wea Mission on the east side